How To Configure Merchant General Settings?
1. Navigate to your merchant panel
2. To the left, click on "Settings"
3. Then, click "General"
4. You can set your order configuration. Put in "Minimum & Maximum" order value for every order placed in your store.
5. Next, we can enable "Auto Reject Order." If the order cannot be accepted, it will be automatically rejected after a set time in minutes.
6. You can also enable the "Auto Accept Order" button to accept all incoming orders automatically.
7. Moving onto the delivery configurations section, there are two options of order delivery rates that are "Set Slabs & Fixed"
8. In set slabs enter "Range, Delivery Fee & Minutes" to configure
9. And enable "Delivery Tax" if applicable
10. Enter "Your Email" to receive notification
11. Click "Save"
12. The general settings is successfully configured
13. Now you can explore and configure other settings