1. Navigate to your admin panel
2. To the left, click on "Settings".
3. Then click "Payment methods"
4. We have integrated multiple payment gateways like Stripe, Paypal, Coinbase, Paystack, and more for fast and secure transactions.
5. Configuring your desired payment gateway is a breeze. Simply enable the active toggle next to the desired payment gateway.
6. Then click on "Configure" for a quick and seamless setup.
7. Within the configuration options, you'll have the flexibility to customize the payment gateway's logo to match your branding.
8. Additionally, you can add an Alias name for each language translation to ensure a smooth user experience across different regions.
9. Let's move on to the "Environment" section.
10. You can choose between the Sandbox and Live environments. The Sandbox environment is specifically designed for testing purposes, allowing you to ensure that everything is functioning correctly before going live.
11. You can find the necessary details inside your payment gateway account to set up the appropriate environment.
12. Once you have entered all the required details, simply click on "Update" to successfully configure the payment gateway.
13. The payment methods setting is successfully configured
14. Now you can explore and configure other settings