Add a merchant
1. Navigate to your admin panel
2. To the left, click on "Merchants"
3. Then click "Add New"
4. "Select Languages" according to preference, and more can be added through language settings
5. Enter the "Merchant Name & Other Basic Details"
6. Choose "Admin Side" or "Merchant Side" to manage the delivery. If the admin manages delivery, merchants won't receive customer details. Meanwhile, if the merchant manages delivery, both the admin and merchant receive customer details.
7. We can set commission type as "Percentage or Fixed" for every particular merchant
8. Enter the "Commission Value"
9. Commissions can be calculated based on order status inside "Calculate On Status" and commission reports can be found under "Reports" in the admin panel.
10. Lastly, click "Save"
11. The merchant is successfully added to your store.
12. Now, you can click on the “Login” button to auto login inside the merchant panel where you can add products inside catalog and can explore other merchant settings.