Add a product
How To Add A Product?
1. Navigate to your merchant panel
2. To the left, click on "Catalog"
3. We are into the product list. To add, click "Add New"
4. Let's start by selecting a language. Languages can be selected according to preference, and more can be added through language settings
5. Now, enter the "Product Name" and a detailed "Description"
6. Select the "Category" for your product
7. Next, you need to add "Price," this is what customers pay at checkout
8. You can add "Cost Price," this helps you calculate sales profit, generate reports and see statistics about your product
9. Click "Charge tax on this product" if the product is taxable
10. Now, click "This product has multiple Add-ons" if you have variants or Add-ons for your product
11. Name the field and then select "Type" if the customer can choose single or multiple products at a time. Enable "Is Required" to make changes mandatory
12. Next, select the desired "View" to display the variant to your customers. You can choose between List, Grid, and Slide views to display variants.
13. Enter "Variant Name" then add "Price" and "Cost Price" of the particular variant
14. You can "Add Image" for the variant. A "Description and Maximum Quantity" can also be added for each variant
15. To add multiple variants, click "Add More Variant"
16. Next, click on the "Add Option" to create more Add-ons as per your requirement
17. Enable "Order Quantity" for "Minimum & Maximum" quantity a customer can order
18. Click "Enable Inventory" to enter number of products in stock. All products will be marked as "Out of stock" automatically once sold
19. Create and select "Labels" for search filters on your store to make it easy for customers to find what they are looking for
20. Then, add "Tags" for global search
21. You can add single or multiple "Media Files" as easily as dragging and dropping or selecting them from the computer
22. Lastly, click "Save"
23. The product is successfully added
24. Now, customers can find and purchase your product on the store