How to manage autozod dashboard?
1. Login to your autozod panel
2. Click on "Dashboard". You will find the dashboard divided in three sections. "Map" in the center, "Today Task" at the left & "Agent" at right of the screen.
3. To use the map, simply zoom in or out to get a closer or wider view of the delivery locations. You can also drag Pegman onto the map to open the street view for location confirmation if needed.
4. "Today Tasks" section located on the left side of the screen for managing your orders and deliveries. This section shows three categories of orders: All, Assigned, and Unassigned.
5. The "Agent" section located on the right side of the screen for managing your delivery agents and their availability. This section shows three categories of Agents section: Inactive, Available, and Busy.
6. Now you know the importance of Autozod Dashboard and its features with all essential details.
7. Now you can explore and configure other settings.