1. Navigate to your autozod dashboard
2. Click on "Settings"
3. In "Task Settings" you will find four different settings to configure. Task assign mode, Max tasks per agent, Task lock minutes and Agent task accept seconds.
4. In Round Robin, an order delivery request will be sent to the nearest agent and if he will fail to accept the request then the order request will get passed to another nearest agent.
5. In All, the delivery request will be sent to all the nearest agents and whoever will accept the request first will get to perform the delivery.
6. In Force Assign, there will be no order request. The order will be assigned forcefully to the nearest available agent and he will get to perform the delivery.
7. In "Maximum Tasks Per Agent" you can choose how many orders a particular agent can accept and carry together at the same time. You can set this as per your need but the industry standard suggests a maximum of 4 orders per delivery agent in a single time.
8. In "Agent Commission Settings" you can enable or disable agent commission calculation. If you enable agent commission calculation you will then have to select if the commission will be fixed or on the basis of distance time.
9. In "Fixed Agent Commission Calculation" you can set the fixed amount that every delivery agent will receive for performing the delivery.
10. In "Distance Time Commission Calculation" you can set the minimum wage that every delivery agent will receive. This is a fixed amount that they will receive regardless of the distance or time taken to complete the delivery.
11. In "Distance based incentive rules" you can set a range of distance in miles and a rate per miles that the delivery agent will receive for deliveries within that range.
12. In "Time-based incentives" you can set a range of distance in kilometers, the time taken to cover that distance by the delivery agent, and a bonus amount that the delivery agent will receive for completing the delivery within that time frame.
13. In "Language Client" this allows you to customize the terminology used within your platform to better fit the needs of your business or organization. For example, you may want to use specific terms or phrases that are more familiar to your team or that better reflect the language used in your industry.
14. Now you know how to configure autozods settings with all essential details