Add a coupon
1. Navigate to your admin panel
2. To the left, click on "Promotions"
3. Then click "Coupons
4. We are into the coupons list. To add, click "Add New"
5. Enter the "Coupon Name & Other Basic Details"
6. Select "Coupon Type". You can create three different types of coupons for the customers. You can choose between "Flat Amount, Percentage & Free Delivery"
7. Enter "Minimum Purchase Amount" for a coupon to work
8. Select "Merchant" where you would like to use this coupon. You can select single or multiple merchants for the same.
9. Set "Date Range" during which coupons will be active and one during which coupons will expire automatically.
10. Select "Coupon Usage Limit". You can limit number of times this discount can be used in total, as well as limit it to one use per account.
11. Lastly, click "Save"
12. The coupon is successfully added
13. Now, your customers can add coupons while placing the order to avail discount.