1. Navigate to your admin panel
2. To the left, click on "Settings"
3. Then click "Order"
4. Begin with the "Order Scheduling" feature, which empowers customers to select a specific date and time for their orders based on the availability set by the merchants or service providers. This feature provides a convenient way for customers to plan and schedule their orders according to their preferred time slots.
5. Another noteworthy feature within Order Settings is the "Order Tip" feature, which allows you to provide tips to delivery agents. You can display a tip description to your customers during the checkout process, providing them with a better understanding of the purpose and significance of tipping. There are two tip options available i.e. tip by percentage or tip by a fixed amount. As an admin, you can enter the desired values into three separate boxes. These values will then be presented to customers during the checkout process, enabling them to choose whether they want to tip the rider or delivery agent.
6. Moving on, we have the "Accept Orders" feature, which grants administrative control over the acceptance of orders on the platform. Admins have the flexibility to enable or disable this feature as needed. In situations where there is a high volume of orders or any other issues arise, the admin can choose to disable order acceptance temporarily. Additionally, the "Custom Message" field can be utilized to enter text that will be prominently displayed to customers visiting the platform during the time when order acceptance is disabled. This allows for effective communication with customers, ensuring they are informed about the temporary unavailability of order placement and providing any relevant instructions or updates.
7. Now, let's explore the "Custom Charges" section, which empowers the admin to create additional charges that can be automatically added to the checkout alongside the product or service charges. This feature is particularly useful when you need to include specific fees or charges that are not directly associated with the products or services being offered.
8. To create a custom charge, the admin can simply click on "Create" and proceed to enter the charge name and description.
9. Additionally, they can choose the "applicable on" option, which offers two choices: "Merchant Level" or "Global Level."
10. For instance, if the admin wishes to impose a service fee like a "Rain fee," they can select the "Global Level" option. This means that the service fee will be applied universally across all merchants. On the other hand, if it's a packaging fee custom charge, the admin can set it at the "Merchant Level" so that each merchant can add their specific packaging fee to the orders.
11. Once all the necessary details have been entered, the admin can save the custom charges. This enables the seamless integration of these charges into the checkout process, ensuring that the customers are informed about and billed for the relevant additional fees.
12. Finally, we have the "Order Types" feature, which enables the selection of checkout types as either delivery or pickup
13. To configure the order types, click on the three dots icon.
14. This will open up a menu where you can enter the Name and Heading for the custom order type
15. Moreover, the platform provides a custom form builder option, allowing you to add fields to your Order Type. By utilizing this feature, you can tailor the checkout process to collect specific information from customers when they place an order. The added fields will seamlessly integrate into the checkout flow, enhancing the ordering experience and ensuring that you gather all the necessary details from your customers.
16. Lastly, click "Save"
17. The order settings are successfully configured
18. Now you can explore and configure other settings