Serviceable Zones (Global)
This feature is primarily designed for administrators to exert comprehensive control over the areas from which they intend to serve customers at a top-level hierarchy. Stores are required to configure their serviceable areas within the administrative serviceable zones to align with this control.
Note: This setting not only facilitates serving customers but also allows administrators to make decisions regarding the temporary or permanent exclusion of specific areas or cities from service.
To the left, click on "Settings"
Then click "Serviceable zones"
Click "Add Zone"
- Address: Use the search bar to find your location. Select the desired result from Google Maps.
- Set Marker: Drag and drop the marker on the map for precise location.
- Zone Name: Provide a name for internal reference; it won't be visible to customers.
- Radius: Enter the number and it draws a circle of the mentioned radius from your marker point.
- GeoFence: Allows you to draw your serviceable areas directly on the map. Multiple GeoFences can be drawn to define various serviceable regions.
- Set Country: Choose a country from the list where merchants can provide services.
Click "Add" to create the specified zone. You can repeat this process to add multiple zones based on areas or cities.
- Toggle Disable: To temporarily stop receiving orders from a specific zone (e.g., Birmingham), disable the toggle. You can re-enable it at any time.
- Deletion: If a zone becomes obsolete, ensure to delete it.
Click "Save" to update and save the configured settings.